Reverse buckling bursting discs
Thanks to its special design, our cross-scored reverse buckling bursting disc (reverse buckling rupture disk) has low space requirements, so it can easily be installed upstream or downstream of a safety valve.
Your benefits at a glance:
- individual product specification for material, pressure and dimension
- suitable for medium and high pressure
- high corrosion and temperature stability as well as resistance to alternating pressure loads
- fully vacuum resistant and gas-tight due to solid-metal construction
- lowest leakage rates
- with integrated burst detection available
Reverse buckling bursting disc in holder between flanges
Reverse buckling bursting disc in holder with signal transmitter between flanges
Reverse buckling bursting disc in clamp connection
Reverse buckling bursting disc with inductive signal transmitter in clamp connection
Reverse buckling bursting disc with diaphragm transmitter in holder BHS
Reverse buckling bursting disc with inductive signal transmitter in holder BHS
Do you have any questions or need a non-binding offer?
Our contact persons will be glad to assist you.